Simplify and Automate Collaboration
LiteScape OnCast simplifies and automates collaboration. OnCast extends the power of your enterprise infrastructure directories, web conferencing, customer relationship management, office applications,
e-mail, PBXs - to your phones and computers. The result: you can control your phones from your PC to communicate, as well as access your collaboration and web applications on your desk and mobile phones. With OnCast, you can instantly connect to people and do business quickly and more efficiently.
Unified Directory Access
- Access anyone, anytime, from your PC or phone
- Single view from multiple directories: Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange,
SQL– based directories, CRM directories, LDAP & Open–LDAP directories
- Find your contacts faster and more efficiently with smart and predictive search capabilities.
One-Touch Web Collaboration
- Never be late to a meeting again: join or create WebEx meetings with one touch
- Make collaboration easy: set up a meeting directly from your address book
- Instantly collaborate: OnCast automatically launches the WebEx meeting and dials users into the meeting on their phone
Click to Dial
- Quick Click–to–Dial: dial from e–mail, browsers, instant messenger clients (like Office Communicator), and phones
- Call or Conference Smarter: use presence to see who is on the phone and collaborate
- Simplify conferencing: easily conference users or groups from your phone or desktop
- Caller ID: see which customer, co–worker, or partner is calling you
- Intelligently handle calls: answer & end calls; place calls on hold; or deflect calls to your mobile, all from your PC.
- Quickly annotate calls: take notes on any call and store notes in your CRM system (like Salesforce.com)
- Send live voice broadcasts: broadcast to IP phones and intercom systems throughout your organization
- Next–Generation intercom: send text, image, audio, RSS, live voice, and survey broadcasts to phones
- Customizable: with OnCast Composer, create broadcast templates with one–touch create broadcast templates