Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday, 6AM to 6PM PST
U.S. Holiday Schedule
Technical Support offices are closed on official LiteScape holidays
How to Report a Case
Send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
Please provide the following details when reporting a case:
- Provide the name and version of the product
- Environment where the problem is occurring (Development, Production, or Test).
- List the steps taken when error occurred
- Expected Results
- Actual Results
- Document the error message
- Indicate if the problem can be reproduced.
- Provide the appropriate screen shots and log files.
Please note that all the logs may not be required for any given situation. This is a comprehensive list of all log files.
After submitting a case, you will receive confirmation of receipt via email and will be assigned a unique case number. A support representative will personally respond to your case according to your service level agreement with LiteScape.
Global Escalation Process
LiteScape is committed to delivering high-quality products and support to our enterprise customers and partners. In the event that you need to escalate a case, our senior technical staff is ready and available to help you quickly bring your issue to closure.