LiteScape and Cyberdata continue working together on bringing innovative hardware solutions and today we are adding new device to our distribution porforlio–Secure Access Control Endpoint which comes with RFID and Keypad methods for Authentication.
Since 2004, LiteScape Technologies has been providing our customers innovative unified communications solutions that simplify how they connect, communicate, and collaborate with their fellow employees, vendors, partners, and customers, improving their productivity and streamlining how their business operates.
To connect, communicate, and collaborate more efficiently and effectively with the customers, LiteScape Technologies has completely redesigned the website. The new website includes an updated layout and design to help customers easily navigate through the pages while learning about what LiteScape Technologies does.
“For the redesign, we wanted customers to be able to contact us easily, so we implemented chat functions throughout various pages on the website,” said Aleksey Feldman, Chief Executive Officer at LiteScape Technologies. “We also included our social media accounts as another outlet for customers to reach us.”
Please feel free to submit a feedback form with any comments.
LiteScape Technologies, Inc.
- Public Defender makes calls to inmate that are not tracked
- Not efficient process-too much paperwork
- Extra accounting must be entered
- Public Defender is identified at phone using biometric print scan or RFID card
- Phone becomes accessible after ID is verified
- Case information is associated to the call
- Call data is tracked, stored and reported
- Time sheet created and emailed to Public Defender
- Hardened CyberData phone case with authentication device: BIO/RFID/MAG
- Identification of the user and unlock of the phone.
- Making a call on behalf of the user.
- Monitoring and tracking of the phone call
- Updating Account Balance and disconnect of the call once run out of money
- Attorney time tracking for video visitation with Inmate and emailing reports
- Notifications via email, call or page if the phone being disconnected from the network