Please see our listing on Webex AppHub
LiteScape OnCast Directory product is launched for Microsoft Partners on Microsoft Appsource MarketPlace!!!
The CyberData Multicast Speaker is an economical
Power-over-Ethernet (PoE 802.3af) and Voice-over-IP
(VoIP) public address product. It easily connects to your
PoE network with a single Ethernet cable connection.
The speaker is capable of playing audio from any
multicast source like the CyberData SIP Paging Server
with Bell Scheduler (PN#011146). The CyberData
Multicast Speaker’s small footprint and low height allows
the speaker to be discreetly mounted in your ceilings.
LiteScape Technologies once again extended JITC certification via testing new version of OnCast Directory 4.5 that satisfies UCR 2013 EDS requirement. This version supports Windows 2016 server.
Announcing new integrations with Cyberdata devices that we also distribute to extend our reach into door systems via Panic Button or Speed Dial on IP phone.
Also IP Speaker support for our OnCast Directory Product for paging.
Check out our hardware distribution page:
LiteScape and Cyberdata continue working together on bringing innovative hardware solutions and today we are adding new device to our distribution porforlio–Secure Access Control Endpoint which comes with RFID and Keypad methods for Authentication.
- Public Defender makes calls to inmate that are not tracked
- Not efficient process-too much paperwork
- Extra accounting must be entered
- Public Defender is identified at phone using biometric print scan or RFID card
- Phone becomes accessible after ID is verified
- Case information is associated to the call
- Call data is tracked, stored and reported
- Time sheet created and emailed to Public Defender