LiteScape brings Write Once, Run Anywhere to IP Telephony. The LiteScape SDK takes the complexity out of writing Unified Communications Applications. The LiteScape SDK exposes OnCast’s web services making it easy to integrate real–time infrastructure – PBXs, IP phones and presence – into your business applications and enterprise resources– like ERP, CRM, Directories, and Identity Management Systems and industry specific applications. The end result is greatly enhanced applications that speed up business and offer real revenue opportunities. Developers, Systems Integrators (Sis), and Network Solutions Providers can also use LiteScape’s SDK to support multiple real–time vendors, thereby eliminating the need to modify their application for each phone type. Write your real–time application once, and run it anywhere.
- Provides systems integrators with tremendous flexibility to integrate OnCast into their customer environments
- Hides complexity of real–time systems, so you can focus on customer requirements and business optimization
- Allows Sis and Developers to build their own powerful applications, complete with real–time–communications capabilities
- Eliminates the complexity of integrating with each PBX/phone vendors’ technology
- Facilitates easy deployment upgrades (LiteScape modifies our SDK with each IP phone or PBX release – we worry about the underlying changes so you don’t have to)
- Reduces deployment costs by offering an industry–leading set of real–time features in the SDK: dialing, conferencing, broadcasting, WebEx, SIP/CSTA, unified directory access, presence and identity management.
- Quick and comprehensive developer support available online at the LiteScape Developer Network (LSDN) which provides documentation, test applications, code samples and online support.
SDK Path 1: Embedding OnCast Functionality into Your Existing Applications
- Embed OnCast collaboration functionality, like click–to–dial, remote call–control, screen pops, etc., into existing business applications
- Accelerate your unique workflow operations with real–time communication functionality
- Provide ubiquitous access to applications, porting them to any device (PCs, phones) to optimize your business operations
SDK Path 2: Creating Your Own Applications
Here are just some of the Unified Communications Applications–enabled applications that major SIs and Solutions Providers have deployed, leveraging the LiteScape SDK:
- Dashboard: view real–time presence of individuals in one interface. As soon as they become available, click one button to pull them into a audio/web meeting
- Call Center Transformation: communicate smarter through real–time broadcasts to optimize team projects
- Web Conference Revolution: drag and drop attendees into a conference from a cutting–edge interface
- Gadget support –create your own click–to–dial application that doesn’t require any client–side installation.